Religious Education (RE)
RE Curriculum aims/intends to:
- Use an enquiry-based model so children’s critical thinking skills can be developed.
- Develop and enhance children’s knowledge and understanding of and empathy with people and their beliefs, religious or otherwise.
- Inform and develop the skills with which evaluation can take place.
- Celebrate the different religious groups we have as part of our school community.
- Provide opportunities for children to share their faith and beliefs with others.
We follow the Discovery Agreed Syllabus for our RE teaching.