Last updated: 18 October 2021
Upcoming PTA events for 2021/22:
- Second Hand Uniform Sale, 23 November 2021, From 3:15pm, Parent Hut
- PTA MUFTI day, 3 December 2021
- Hexagon Panto, 12 December 2021, From 5pm at Reading Hexagon
Our upcoming scheduled meetings (all welcome) are:
- PTA Annual General Meeting (AGM), Wednesday 28th September 2022 from 7pm. To be held dually in person in the School premises (hall to be confirmed) and on Microsoft Teams for staff.
The Annual General meeting (AGM) is the only structured meeting of the association. The committee members report back to the wider PTA membership about the activities they’ve run throughout the year and this is also the meeting where the election of the new committee happens. As the name suggests, AGMs are held once a year (usually at the start of the new academic year).
This is a great meeting to attend to better understand the activities of the PTA and how to get involved – as little or as much as you can! If you’d like us to get in touch with you to find out more please fill in this short form and we will be in touch.
- PTA Committee Meeting, Thursday 13th January 2022 7:30pm in the Parent Hut onsite and via Microsoft Teams online. All welcome, including those who are new to the School and the PTA. To join email email@example.com for the meeting link and agenda.