We haven't any vacancies for Teaching staff currently - please check back later.
SEND Assistant required – Key Stage 2
Fixed term contract to August 31st 2021 (with the possibility of an extension to a permanent contract if staffing needs require it).
Grade 3 SCP 5-6 £19,312-£19,698 pro rata
£7037-£7177 actual salary Term time only (no INSET days)
12:15pm - 3:30pm Monday – Friday
We wish to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work alongside key children with special educational needs engaging them in their learning and supporting their full inclusion in school routines and activities. Duties include a daily lunch duty.
We are looking for individuals who are...
- Creative, flexible, resilient and energetic.
- Warm and empathetic with a good sense of humour.
- Able to show excellent interpersonal and reflective skills.
- Experienced and/or trained in supporting children with social, emotional, sensory, physical and/or language needs.
We offer at our Values Education Based School…
- An inclusive, nurturing ethos.
- A true commitment to staff well-being and professional development.
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated team.
If you would have any questions regarding this post please contact Zahra Colwill on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 25th September 2020
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.